The Propeller Club, Port of Mobile, will be hosting the International Propeller Club’s Southeast Region Ports in Mobile for the Southeast Region Conference (SERAC), April 25-27, 2018. We are honored to be hosting the event, and we are excited to show off our beautiful city.
Please see our Conference Agenda for full event details.
The conference will be hosted at the Historic Renaissance Battle House Hotel and Spa (26 North Royal Street Mobile AL 36602 ). A special room rate has been obtained and rooms must be reserved by 3/25/18 to obtain the room rate. Please click here to reserve rooms.
NOTE: Marriott Hotels have been having occasional system wide problems with their online group reservation portal. This is not unique to our conference or the Battle House. If you receive an error message or have difficulty making hotel reservations online for this conference, please call Marriott Central Reservations at 1-866-316-5957, and tell them you are with the Propeller Club Southeast Region Conference
Conference Attendee registration: $250 before March 26, 2018. $350 if paid March 26 or later.
An Attendee registration includes
- All meals – welcome Crawfish boil, breakfast Thursday/Friday, GulfQuest lunch Thursday, RSA Tower Regions Room Thursday reception, Battle House lunch Friday
- Thursday afternoon Mobile River & River Delta cruise
- Attendee welcome package & gift bag
- Conference sessions and refreshments
- Friday morning Mardi Gras Museum Visit & narrated downtown Mobile tour by local historian and Mardi Gras expert
Spouse/Guest registration: $100 before March 26, 2018. $200 if paid March 19 or later. This is a terrific value for Spouses and Guests! A Spouse/Guest registration must be accompanied by an Attendee registration. An Attendee registration may have no more than 2 Spouse/Guest registrations. Please indicate the Attendee registrant when making the Spouse/Guest registration.
A Spouse/Guest registration includes:
- All meals – welcome Crawfish boil Wednesday, breakfast Thursday/Friday, GulfQuest lunch Thursday, RSA Tower Regions Room Thursday reception, Battle House lunch Friday
- Thursday morning Duck Boat tour of Mobile
- Thursday afternoon narrated Mobile River & River Delta cruise
All sponsors will be provided display space at the conference venue for conference attendees, and may include promotional merchandise and materials for conference attendees. The deadline to sign up as a sponsor is Monday, April 2, 2018.
$5000 – Event Sponsor – Recognition in all conference materials and on conference video. Two conference Attendee registrations, or one Attendee and two Guest registrations. Opportunity to make a special 15 minute presentation to conference attendees during conference sessions.
$2000 – Gulf Sponsor – Recognition in all conference materials and on conference video. One conference Attendee registration and one Guest registration. Opportunity to show a 5-minute presentation during conference sessions.
$1,000 – Bay Sponsor – Recognition in all conference materials. 2 free attendance tickets for Wednesday night Crawfish Boil or GulfQuest lunch.
$500 – River Sponsor – Recognition in all conference materials. 1 free attendance ticket for Wednesday night Crawfish Boil.
$250 – Channel Sponsor – Recognition in all conference materials.
Cancellations must be made by submitting an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to the following dates for refund deadlines.
If The Propeller Club, Port of Mobile receives your cancellation:
- Three or more weeks prior to the start of the event: The Propeller Club, Port of Mobile will refund the registration fee.
- Between two and three weeks prior to the start of the event: The Propeller Club, Port of Mobile will refund the registration fee minus a 10 percent cancellation fee.
- Less than two weeks prior to the start of the event: no refunds allowed.
- No-shows will not be refunded the registration fee.
For questions, email Info@propellerclubmobile.club
Sponsors may email: email@example.com or call 251-295-8895.
- Southeast Regional Conference
April 25, 2018 - April 27, 2018
8:00 am - 2:00 pm